Mechanic Motor Vehicle
|Course Duration||2 Year|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass with science & Math.|
|Apprenticeship Training||3 Years including 2 year basic Training|
- 1. Servicing, repairing and major overhauling of motor vehicle like Scooter/Motor Cycle, Cars, Trucks & Buses etc.
- 2. Maintain all types of vehicles by attending to periodical maintenance work of suspensions, transmission, brakes, steering work, basic electrical and electronics work etc.
- 3. Fault diagnosis in petrol/diesel engines including MPFI engine, engine fitted with turbocharger, engine scanning, car A/C system and different relay operations.
- 4. Road testing of vehicle for fault finding.
- 1. In Automobile Industries he can work in assembly shop, Engine shop, Final inspection, Maintenance, Servicing and R&D Department.
- 2. Work as a Mechanic in reputed workshop/Service Centre.
- 3. Work as a Driver.
- 1. Spare parts shop.
- 2. Tyre, Tube repair shop.
- 3. Battery Repair shop.
- 4. Auto Electrician.