Draftsman Mechanical (DMM)
|Course Duration||2 Year|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass with science & Math.|
|Apprenticeship Training||3 Years including 2 year basic Training|
- 1. Prepare working drawing of machine parts and components independently taking sketches from the shop floor.
- 2. Prepare a complete project drawing independently.
- 3. Reproduce the drawing by making tracing and taking prints.
- 4. Record and preserve the drawing prepared in the section.
- 5. Make simple design of Machine parts and simple jigs and fixtures.
- 6. Calculate the weight and cost of simple machine components.
- 7. Follow the different processes involved in course of manufacturing different mechanical components.
- 8. Follow the latest Indian standard specification related to trade.
- 9. Basic concept of computer.
- 10. Draw drawing by using Auto-CAD.