|Course Duration||2 Year|
|Minimum Qualification||10th Pass|
|Apprenticeship Training||3 Years including 2 year basic Training|
- 1. Simple marking out according to simple blue print.
- 2. Filing/ hack sawing and chipping.
- 3. Heat treating operations like hardening, tempering and annealing.
- 4. Rivet lap and butt joint.
- 5. Butt and fillet welds – Gas & Arc.
- 6. Gas cutting.
- 7.Chucking, centering, plain turning, taper turning, boring and thread cutting.
- 8.Precision marking, fit contours and geometrical figures and make male and female parts.
- 9. Drill holes, counter bore and spot face.
- 10. Use height and depth gauge, micrometer and vernier calipers to an accuracy of 1/1000/100 mm.
- 11. Markup, punching, cutting, chipping and file jobs as per blue prints and able to finish an accuracy of 0.003’/ 0.08 mm.
- 12. Operate a bench drill and to drill ream holes.
- 13. Fit dowel pin, studs, bolts and dovetailed sides etc.
- 14. Use of sine bat and slip gauges, inspect angles.
- 15. Remetal, scrap and assemble bearings.
- 16. Make simple jigs & fixtures.
- 17. Dismantle & assemble simple machine parts and accessories.
- 18. Repair broken gear tooth.